Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Harry Potter like to me......

In the books, Harry is categorised as a "half-blood" wizard in the series, because although both his parents were magical, his mother, Lily Evans, was "Muggle-born". According to Rowling, to characters for whom wizarding blood purity matters, Lily would be considered "as 'bad' as a Muggle," and derogatively referred to as a "Mudblood".

1. STRONGLY : Harry is strongly guided by his own conscience and has a keen feeling of what is right and

what is wrong.Having very limited access to truly caring adults.This character like with me

because I always think to have as an idea before do something....

2. BRAVE & UNSELFISH : One of Harry's pivotal scenes came in the fourth book when he protects his dead

schoolmate Cedric Diggory's body from Voldemort because it shows he is brave

and unselfish.I'm not a cruel boy.I'm competitive and I'm a fighter.Morever,

I'm a normal boy but with those qualities most of us really admire.



3 comments:

  1. npe mu dok abik emma watson...
    kn sme ngan mu...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harry Potter. Strong Conscience, Brave and Unselfish. Ok..good traits are given :)

    The strong conscience is important because in order to do something, we need to think and evaluate whether the action that we will take is going to benefit us or not.

    Brave and Unselfish : My most favourite scene is when Harry protected Cedric's body from Voldermort because it shows that he is someone who is responsible towards others. "I'm not a cruel boy.I'm competitive and I'm a fighter" It is good to know that you love to compete wit others >.<

    ReplyDelete